9.28.2006
Lucky Me
Jeans is one of my favourite items to buy but it's also the hardest. I went into Gap and checked out all the different styles. I thought, for sure I'll find one here. I started off the the long and lean (although I'm neither) and they didn't have my size. I then moved on to the curvy (I'm kinda curvy) and can only find a size 2. So by now I'm just looking for anything in my size but everytime I found size 1 I couldn't find it in ankle (a nice way of saying short). After at least 20 minutes they told me ankle only starts at size 4. That was news to me. So off I went to other stores in search for jeans. We ran into a new store called Lucky that just opened up in Canada. I walked in and picked up the first pair of jeans that I saw. Thirty seconds later a fella comes up to me and asked if I wanted to see jeans that would actually fit me...length wise. Oh my gosh, he's a mind reader. Off we went to the back of the store where he showed me two pairs. One is the popular skinny jean and the other a sexy weekend jean. It was like he made the jeans himself...so full of information. So I try them on and they fit like a glove. I didn't know which one to buy but Norm was quick to point out which one my butt looked good in. Pig. I think I've found my new favourite store to buy jeans. So I'm spreading the word...check out this store. You may get lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I need jeans too!! Where is this miracle store??? Do they have jeans for "twiggy and buttless"???
Lucky is located at the Eaton Centre on the 2nd Floor in between Le Chateau and Fairweather. Look for Moiz. He's the manager and he rocks!
Post a Comment