9.12.2006
Oh Mom
So Mom calls me last night because it finally hit her...Hannah's getting married in 2 months! Eeeek! She started to worry about what dress she's going to buy, what shoes she's going to wear, how she's going to do her hair...Everything was about her! She's hillarious! She tried on a few dresses at Yorkdale mall but luckily she didn't purchase any as of yet. She saw two dresses that she really loved. The first one was a chocolate brown strapless gown and the second one was chocolate brown as well but with a criss crossed back. With that she said she would wear blue drop earrings. I started laughing. I told her moms should not really match the bridesmaids and she should instead wear something gold or off white. She said she really looks good in brown, and the lady at the store said she really looked good in the dresses. Of course she did, that's her job! Mom had a good laugh. She said she'll keep looking and that she wouldn't buy anything unless I've approved. Normally, I wouldn't care what mom wears. I have accepted that she is a YummyMummy but for this occasion, I would prefer that she be a bit more conservative. Oh Mom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahaha...i talked to her last night and i told her she needs your approval, so make sure you approve first before she spends a fortune....
Post a Comment