Charissa invited the whole family to Congee Queen for a surprise birthday dinner for Paul. Paul has been busy with MCATs, school and work so he misses out a lot on our family get togethers which is why Charissa got us all together for his birthday. Afterward we went to Richtree (formally known as Marche) for dessert. Crepes all around! We actually ran into a couple of people there - Vic being one of them. It was so weird because we were just talking about him earlier that day with Ger and Di. Oh yes, I forgot to mention our brunch date with the lovey dovey couple. We went to eggspectation and then went shopping at the Eaton Centre. Di was trying to find that pregnant belly thing you can try on at Maternity/Baby Gap. I guess she wanted to scare Gerwyn away.
Sunday was our day to clean and get my fall/winter clothes out of storage. Wishful thinking. I woke up at noon, watched Jerry Maguire, and then we decided we were hungry so we went to Wah Sing. That's right...Wah Sing. It was as good as I remembered it plus we had left overs to bring home and eat for the next day. Cindy (our waitress) also packed us 2 huge containers of Taho. I was wondering why the take out bag was heavy. I don't really eat Taho but Norm sure enjoyed it. And as usual, she packed me extra fortune cookies. Isn't that nice?
9.25.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how DARE you go to Wah-sing without US! :P
and Taho?? that's my faaaavourite!! :(
Post a Comment