9.23.2006
David Usher
Norm's favourite day of the week is Friday so usually we go out for dinner, go for a walk around the city (or the mall =) and chill in front of the tube for the rest of the evening. Well this Friday was extra special since David Usher was throwing a free concert at Nathan Phillips Square. We got there early enough to listen to the other performers which included a steel drum band as well as another alternative artist. Then came David Usher. We stood away from the crowd, singing along, kinda dancing, hands up in the air. Norm was truly in his own little world. Too bad there was no BC bud to accompany his happy mood. I guess you can't have everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How do you guys make your entries so short?! I think I put in too much detail. I'm going to work on a short entry next. Although, next weekend will be exciting, I have to give you all the details!!
Oh Di. You're SO in love so of course you would write more.
Post a Comment