9.17.2006

Gerwyn's First Crack at Wednesday Night Dinner



So we had someone new join our Wednesday Night Dinner Club. Welcome Gerwyn! He had no idea how serious we were about these dinners: searching for recipes days in advance, preparing parts of the meal the day before, maybe even trying out the recipe before the big day. Well, this was Gerwyn's turn to shine and oh boy did he ever! His appetizer was cho-mai with fancy, schmancy dipping sauce. Then for his main meal we had steaks, spicy shrimp that Ev devoured, and humongous scallops in yet another "Begonia secret sauce". He paired those off with a wonderful, tasty Begonia grilled pepper salad. We were all impressed! To top that off, he spoiled us with a chocolate mouse brownie white chocolate chocolate supreme cake that he had custom made just for us! It was heavenly. Okay Gerwyn, you've proved to be Wednesday worthy.

1 comment:

sally said...

I am definitely impressed! I can't believe I missed THAT dinner! :)