1.11.2007
Hold the beans please
Last night 3 of the 5 members of the Wednesday night dinner group went out for Mexican. Norm's friend opened up a new restaurant along Yonge & Dundas near Ryerson called Chimichanga. Because there was standing room only, we took our chimichanga and brought it to the Eaton Centre. As Di would say, it was just like those good ol' University days. We devoured our burritos and tacos and did not have enough napkins to clean our hands and to wipe our sweat. After dinner we headed home but not before stopping in the stores that were "on the way". Di and I went to the Baby Gap so I could buy a cute little outfit for Baby Ella. We searched the sale racks and all of a sudden I noticed an offensive farm-esque odour, almost as if a billy goat with a stomach infection from eating spoiled milk, had passed gas in the area. I quickly looked around me to see what that awful smell was and found no one...except for Di. Who does that?! Who are you?! Where did you come from?! I tried to run away but she kept following me yelling "it was the beans! it was the beans!". Well, next time we go to Chimichanga, I'll have to tell Dave to HOLD THE BEANS PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
poor, poor mel. you should have known better! but that's hilarious!
HEY! I thought WE AGREED NOT TO NAME NAMES??!!
What can I say, could've happened to anybody...that'll teach you to follow me around a store!!!
Post a Comment