
I was hoping we'd be able to extend our stay in San Francisco due to the bad weather in Toronto but our fearless pilot did not let the threat of 15 cm of snow scare him away. Shucks. This morning I could hear my bones cracking due to the below zero temperature. My first thought was - I wish I were still in California - but then again, it's good to be back home.
Paul & Dad greeted us at the airport and whisked us away to the house where Mom prepared a proper Christmas spread complete with peanut butter cocoa. What a great way to end a wonderful vacation. I think Pre-Christmas and Post-Christmas celebrations will be a new family tradition. It's a smaller version of Christmas with simple, homemade food and lots of holiday cheer!
This year I have a few goals:
I hope to lose 5 lbs or gain 20
I hope to save enough money to buy my very own SLR
Take swimming lessons (this seems to be on my list every year)
Learn how to knit or crochet (yes, I'm getting old)
Happy New Year my fellow bloggers.
If you're reading this and you don't have a blog, your goal should be to start one. It's a lot of fun, right Trae?
It's about time...

1 comment:
Welcome back Menalle!
I want to learn to knit too, want to take a course???
Post a Comment