12.22.2006
Ahhhhhh.....
What a wonderful feeling to be off at last. Yesterday was my last day of work and although I had to stay until 8pm to finish my work, I am happy that I don't have to go back until January 2nd. Yahoo! So what do I do now? I think I'm going to hit the malls to see what deals I can score. I guess I should also prepare my dishes for Christmas. This year it's going to be at our place and I will be serving roast beef as requested by Flo. Usually I make Mom's roast beef but this time I'm going to make my mother in law's roast beef recipe for a change. I will pair it up with roasted potatoes, green beens, carrots and rice pilaf. Mom is taking care of the appetizers and Flo will bring dessert. The only thing we're missing is... Han & Al! C'mon guys...join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok Menalle, NOW who's taking their time updating their blog... I want holiday DEETAILS! What did you do, what did you eat, where did you go, what did you get...
Post a Comment