12.03.2006
Day 5
So here I was enjoying the nice duvet covered king size bed at the Marriot when my brother calls at 7:30AM...that's right 7:30AM to ask if we can pick them up and head over to the house. I slowly get out of bed and vow to hit him when I see him for waking me up at such an early hour while I'm on vacation. Luckily we stop for Starbucks beforehand. My caramel macciato. My hero. We pick up the family and head over to Hannah's house for one last horrah with the South Carolina people. As we watched Russell Peters, Mom and Auntie prepared lunch for the guests coming over for the gift opening party. Again, Norm is at everyone's beckon call: he drove Auntie to T&T for last minute food items for the cooking fest; drove Has and family to the airport as they flying home today; and drove Wendel to return his rental car. When he came home, he quietly snuck upstairs to get some rest. After all, he was probably going to drive cousins Kate & Brian to the Seattle airport tomorrow morning. I, too, called it an early night as I've never felt this exhausted in a long time. G'nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment