12.11.2006
Santa is coming to town
So Christmas is almost here and that means good ol' Saint Nick will be making his rounds. Have you finished your shopping yet? I went to the mall early Saturday morning when it was quiet and the stores were still neat and tidy. It made such a huge difference. Anyway, like Floree, I got sidetracked and found myself going into stores and trying things on. I should have really stuck to the plan and finished my shopping but how can you just bypass the SALE signs at Banana Republic? Floree just bought yet another jacket at Old Navy for 50% off. What a steal! Diana emailed me tonight to see if I wanted to go shopping with her. I would have loved to but going shopping with a friend is even worse. Imagine trying on that beautiful jacket at French Connection and having Diana convince me that I have to buy it. I'll just wait to see what Santa has for me. I hope I'm not on his naughty list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whatever Menalle! YOU would be convincing ME to buy that jacket!! Ok, so I probably wouldn't need all that much convincing, but the point is, you're just as bad!!
Post a Comment