12.06.2006

Day 8


Today we leave the island and head back to the mainland. In the morning we had breakfast with Norm's old boss. I can tell he wants Norm to come back but yet he was the same guy who scheduled Norm to work nights and weekends while I was home alone. I think that was the hardest part of our venture out west. After breakfast we had an appointment with our Accountant. That's right, we still use the same accountant. Had we more time maybe we could have seen our dentist as well! The weather was truly that of an island. It was so sunny one minute and the next minute it pouring pigs and cows! So with that, we grabbed the 3PM ferry which got us into Vancity right during rush hour. No problem, we'll just hang around downtown until the traffic dies down. Heck, let's eat at Shabusen again! And so we did.

No comments: