12.16.2006

Scary Santa?


It took a lot of convincing for Seyla to visit Santa. She simply said, "I'm scared" and I don't blame her? You've got this man in a red suit and a red hat to match and most Santas have funny looking fake beards. I told Seyla that she has to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas and this was her response: "I don't want presents. I will buy Santa a present". Isn't that the sweetest thing? Anyway, a couple weeks passed by and I kept working on her. She finally agreed to see Santa if I promise to stand near her. We took her to the Santa located at the Bay. Its a little hidden secret up on the 6th floor next to Christmas Street. It was great...no line ups! And even better, Santa had a real beard and he didn't look as scary. At first Seyla quickly gave him her letter and started to run away but he asked her a couple of questions and she eventually made it on his lap.

No comments: