
Although I had to work this weekend turned out pretty awesome. As per my title - yes, birthday celebrations are still in full gear. Saturday night we were all invited to Ron's place, or as Norm calls it - the dream bachelor pad. You name it, he has it: Wii, PSPs, Xbox, DVDs of all sorts, sport paraphernalia, cigars, and an abundance of chocolate and candies as well as a fridge full of nothing but beer and water. Since Ron obviously doesn't cook and because Sally was using her sore back as an excuse, they did the next best thing - ordered Lin Garden! Lin Garden is loved by many but remember the rule: If you go to Lin Garden, you have to call us. Sally didn't even attempt a dessert but bought me a birthday cake instead. Sally is so nice! I'm so thankful to have such a nice friend!
Sunday was spent celebrating my birthday with a few highschool friends. I've been friends with these girls since highschool and although I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, we always have such a great time together. Celebrations were held at Christine's lovely new home. She was a wonderful host and even packed up food for each of us to take home. Thanks for the nice gifts (I thought we said No to gifts this year?) and for all the cakes!

2 comments:
hey we have that guitar game too...come on over and i'll 'try' to challenge you..i totally SUCK but Al's good...
BRING IT ON!
I'm not that nice
(I told you...I got a rep to protect)!
:P
Post a Comment