10.07.2007

Hair Weekend

Thank goodness for a 3 day long weekend. Rohani and I got our hair straightened yesterday. It's something I treat myself to every 6 months. Growing up I've always had big hair. Most people who have thin hair would kill for this but of course we're never happy with what we have. Growing up I had to find ways to tame my mane which is one of the reasons why I've always had toned biceps (the hair dryer weighs at least 10 lbs.). All through highschool my hair was up in a permanent bun. Then came the Jennifer Aniston haircut where big and layered was in so that worked for awhile but boy was it a lot of work! Going on a vacation was hard because I had a separate luggage for my hair accessories and I had to wake up at least 2 hours before everyone to straighten my hair. Now at last I have found a solution and although not permanent, am happy to sit for 6 hours every 6 months for $200. Some may say that's too expensive and to that I say, You just don't understand.

No comments: