


My Aunt and cousin called a few days ago telling me about the great coach sale that's going on. Great. Am I supposed to fly over to South Carolina and go shopping? Although that would be nice, it's also unreasonable... although when I was younger, I'd go to South Carolina at least twice a year. It's different now, I guess. We're older. We have mortgages, jobs and responsibilities. So on to Plan B. We drive to Buffalo! That's right. We had a day off last week so we drove to Buffalo to check out Coach. The sales were not what I had expected. It's never as good as SC so I came home empty handed but at least my mind was at rest knowing that I didn't miss a good sale. But back in SC, my cousin went back to the Coach store and bought me a bag. Now that's love! Thanks Auntie and Ann. I am lucky to have personal shoppers.
1 comment:
AHEM...what about me???
Post a Comment