Last night we celebrated my birthday with Paul & Charissa at Sushi Island. I've always wanted to try this place after my sister raved about how good it was. She was absolutely right, it was good! I was a little worried because it was an All You Can Eat joint but there were some options that worked well for me. For $12.99 you can get all the rolls such as dynamite, soft shell crab, red dragon, etc. If you want sashimi it will cost you a heftier price of $20.99. The catch is that you have only an hour and a half to eat but I was really impressed with the wait staff and how often they came around for new orders. We had a great time trying different types of rolls. One was called a fire cracker roll which had tuna tempura bits, spicy mayo and Japanese 7 spice sprinkled on top. As Di would say, it was so good!
Next stop: Flow restaurant in Yorkville.
10.26.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WHERE IS IT???
Post a Comment