10.09.2007

Thanksgiving at BigDogs



I decided to post this ASAP because we all know that Dancing Queen and BigDog are our biggest Blog readers, critics, and fans. Since our summer was full of visitors, we were not able to see them as often as normal but we were all able to reconnect during Thanksgiving. When I walked in I was surprised to receive comments on my newly straightened hair but I realized quickly that Bigdog was in the know because of my blog. Glad to know that it not only helps update those who are far away but also those in Toronto who we don't get to see as often as we'd like.

Thanksgiving at BigDog's brought the Christmas feeling in the air (although the weather was unusually mild at 36 degrees!). Norm and I were in charge of the turkey, stuffing and butter tarts. We were all impressed with Paul's first homemade potluck dish - mexican chicken is what he called it. (Although I'm convinced Charissa did all the cooking). BigDog went around force feeding us with his crab stuffed mushrooms (they were so good!). And what's a party without the infamous seafood casserole! This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all the great cooks we have in the family. Thank you for making me fat.

No comments: