10.08.2009
Engagement Party
Tonight we gathered at Saadia & Raju's place to celebrate the exciting times ahead for Diana and Gerwyn. Everyone helped in putting together the delicious spread of chicken with basil, lamb chops, mushroom risotto, noodles, fried rice, salad and appetizers. We always worry that we won't have enough food but in the end the Soriano's had a ball packing away tomorrow's lunch or dinner. As expected, I was in charge of dessert. I made the caramel crunch cake (featured in an earlier post), red velvet cupcakes and bought a PC cheesecake. I think we all had a great time eating, chatting and toasting to the soon to be Begonia's! Congrats again guys! And thanks again for staying in the 416...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks MelandNorm! We have to enjoy the 416 while we can... soon "someone" is going to want a backyard!
Post a Comment