10.05.2009
It's about time...
You all know that I don't have a cell phone. If you wanted to reach me, you can call me at work and in the evening and weekends you can call me at home. When I drive I simple borrow one of Norm's many work phones 'just in case'. Lately the old fashion way of meeting hasn't been working. When I meet friends at the Eaton Centre, I still meet them at 'the clock' even though the clock no longer exists. Well, the other day Norm and I met after work but we were waiting at different spots. After 15 minutes of waiting, I went to a pay phone and slipped a quarter into the machine to call Norm. It quickly told me to add another 25 cents! Wow, where have I been? Norm picked up his cell phone but didn't hear me on the other line yelling, "Norm! Don't hang up! Norm? Can you hear me?" and click, he hung up. To make a long story short, we successfully found each other and we went straight to Rogers to pick up a cell phone. I promise not to be one of those people who have a cell phone but never answer, unless of course I'm at work, school, gym or church. Let the fun times begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the year 2000 Mel! I'm loving your text message abilities...
Post a Comment