Without Ann, we are all lost. We depend on her to plan out the activities for the day including where we're having breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ann left for Maui so we were on our own. What did we do? We made our way to Mount Pleasant for lunch at Mellow Mushroom. Not sure if this restaurant orginated in Clemson but I remember cousin April introducing it to us a long time ago. After lunch we noticed that the sun was shining so we made our way to beach at Isle of Palms. We parked right in front of a few rental bikes and before you know it, we were riding along the beach and over the bridge to Sullivan's Island. Going there was a piece of cake but coming back was a bit hard. We were fighting the wind and an uphill incline. After a great workout, I decided I earned a shopping spree reward so off we went to the mall. So Ann, we did okay without you but I'm surrounded with boys and miss you dearly.
12.31.2009
Island Hopping
Without Ann, we are all lost. We depend on her to plan out the activities for the day including where we're having breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ann left for Maui so we were on our own. What did we do? We made our way to Mount Pleasant for lunch at Mellow Mushroom. Not sure if this restaurant orginated in Clemson but I remember cousin April introducing it to us a long time ago. After lunch we noticed that the sun was shining so we made our way to beach at Isle of Palms. We parked right in front of a few rental bikes and before you know it, we were riding along the beach and over the bridge to Sullivan's Island. Going there was a piece of cake but coming back was a bit hard. We were fighting the wind and an uphill incline. After a great workout, I decided I earned a shopping spree reward so off we went to the mall. So Ann, we did okay without you but I'm surrounded with boys and miss you dearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Norm needs a haircut! lol...happy new year!
I was laughing at his hair after our ride. The wind made it so BIG! LOL!
Post a Comment