I am happy to have witnessed a beautiful and intimate ceremony for Eva's baptism that was sealed with a kiss with the sacrament of marriage. As I watched from a far (as i played amateur photographer) I could not help but feel joy and happiness for the couple as they held hands with their daughter and son who were the maid of honour and best man. It was a picture perfect sight that even photographs cannot capture. Congrats to the Taguiboa's! I'm glad I didn't miss it...
12.04.2009
Taguibao Wedding & Baptism
I am happy to have witnessed a beautiful and intimate ceremony for Eva's baptism that was sealed with a kiss with the sacrament of marriage. As I watched from a far (as i played amateur photographer) I could not help but feel joy and happiness for the couple as they held hands with their daughter and son who were the maid of honour and best man. It was a picture perfect sight that even photographs cannot capture. Congrats to the Taguiboa's! I'm glad I didn't miss it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like how between you, me and renn, we all picked the same pictures you took to post on our blogs!
Looking forward to your professional pics!
Post a Comment