Meet Zane. He is my cousin's 5 month baby boy. Today we are spending time kicking around at home babysitting Zane while his dad is at work and his mom is running around in a bikini doing a photo shoot. He's a pretty chill little fella and has the most amazing smiling eyes. It's kinda surreal because I took care of my cousin Brian when he was a baby and now I'm taking care of his little boy. I bounced him around and sang the filipino song that my Grandpa sang when he put us to sleep...and it worked like a charm. Not too sure how much time I have before he wakes up so better go and take a little nap myself.
12.22.2009
Zane
Meet Zane. He is my cousin's 5 month baby boy. Today we are spending time kicking around at home babysitting Zane while his dad is at work and his mom is running around in a bikini doing a photo shoot. He's a pretty chill little fella and has the most amazing smiling eyes. It's kinda surreal because I took care of my cousin Brian when he was a baby and now I'm taking care of his little boy. I bounced him around and sang the filipino song that my Grandpa sang when he put us to sleep...and it worked like a charm. Not too sure how much time I have before he wakes up so better go and take a little nap myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment