It's been awhile since visiting what my Auntie Melba coined as "Beyond" (aka Myrtle Beach). It was a place she brought us to every time we came to visit. Usually we would stay at Shorecrest, a condo she co-owned with her best friend. Other times we would go just for the day to shop. I always enjoyed the outlets but what I loved most was the time spent during the 2 hour drive. It's hard to believe that Auntie Melba is no longer here but as I was standing on the balcony awaiting the sunrise, I felt her presence.
12.30.2009
Myrtle Beach
It's been awhile since visiting what my Auntie Melba coined as "Beyond" (aka Myrtle Beach). It was a place she brought us to every time we came to visit. Usually we would stay at Shorecrest, a condo she co-owned with her best friend. Other times we would go just for the day to shop. I always enjoyed the outlets but what I loved most was the time spent during the 2 hour drive. It's hard to believe that Auntie Melba is no longer here but as I was standing on the balcony awaiting the sunrise, I felt her presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
beautiful shots. i think, these pictures were taken with the highly tech camera.
Guess who is the lonely boy in the beach shots?
Post a Comment