10.05.2006

Deeleecious Dinner

Last night it was Di's turn for Wednesday Night Dinner and as expected she turned it into a game. Guess the theme was the game. Well, to start she had stuffed mushrooms. They were enhaled in 2 seconds. Her main dish included stuffed chicken and a stuffed tomato with rice paired with a simple salad with asparagus (not stuffed). For dessert she blew us all away with profiteroles stuffed with ice cream with chocolate sauce, strawberries and hand whiped, whipped cream. Di decided to combine the left over whipped cream and chocolate sauce together and eat it right from the bowl. Who does that? Well, Gerwyn joined in...but other than these two weirdos, who does that?! Like that wasn't enough, Di put down her spoon and started using her fingers to lick the bowl clean.
Oh yeah, back to the theme...can you guess it? That's right: stuffed everything.

It would have been a perfect night if Diana had decent cable TV. Can you believe we missed the first Leafs game? We tried to watch it from afar - someone across her building had it on a massive TV. It didn't matter because we lost anyway...but I'm convinced it was because we were not supporting our team. I'm watching tonight and so far we're winning 4-0...that's right....ZERO. Sorry Di, your team is choking once again.

Go Leafs Go

3 comments:

sally said...

photos? where are the photos!?!? come on...the least you can do is SHOW me what i'm missing out on! although, i dunno if that's a good thing
:P

Princess Di said...

DECENT cable?!! What happened to the good ol' days when families would eat around the dinner table together and actually TALK to each other??? (Ok, so I was a little too stressed to actually talk to you guys but still, I could have eavesdropped...)

GO SENS GO!!

Princess Di said...

However I do appreciate that you appreciated my profiteroles. They were the most time consuming to make...