10.27.2006

Go Fish

Gerwyn's turn to cook dinner last night. He decided on Di's favourite things: fish, mushrooms, and mango tasting ice cream. We all enjoyed it - the fish was perfectly cooked with a touch of the Begonia spice. The fish was paired with basmati rice and grilled veggies. The appetizer was a croissant with prosuitto, lettuce and olives. Delicious but way too big for me to eat as an appetizer. The grand finale was a bowl of mango indian ice cream. That was fitting because I know how much Gerwyn loves mangos. Di only likes the "real" mango, not mango tasting stuff. Don't worry Ger, I loved your dinner.

I await the cheque you put in the mail.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Let me just CLARIFY that I thought the fish was good! My only problem was that the last time I had fish was right before I was REALLY REALLY sick so I have to admit, it was a bit difficult to swallow as those memories were still too close for comfort. As for the Mango ice cream... well, that combination is just not right. And JUST SO YOU KNOW, Ev didn't look too keen on it either...