12.22.2007

And we're off

I don't think we've opened our fridge for a whole week. We've been so busy with Christmas parties, delivering gifts, and of course work. Every night we come home, we crash on the couch half asleep as we think of the things we have yet to do before our departure. Luciky we have an afternoon flight so we have a chance to relax and I must not forget to blog for my fellow bloggers who are quick to tell me when I am falling behind. This Christmas will be a little different as we will not be home or as someone calls it "breaking tradition". Perhaps we can start new traditions like Pre-Christmas and going somewhere warm for the holidays. I actually enjoyed visiting with family and friends during the week. I was overjoyed that Benjo warmed up to me and got to know my name. He was showing me a trick or two with his basketball. The girls had their Christmas concert that night but I stayed home with Benjo and I was glad I did. I also visited Ella and to my surprise she reached for me and was all smiles. At the end of the night she didn't want to go to her Mom and was waving good-bye and pointing to the door. If only she had a passport.

Well, the lonely travellers are off once again. I'll be sure to blog about our adventures.

I better clean out my fridge before I leave.

No comments: