12.24.2007

Cow Hollow


Although I vowed not to walk down the steep hill to Cow Hallow, Norm tempted me with food. A chocolate croissant to be precise. We immediately fell in love with the neighbourhood. Again, little shops and cafes and low rise condos that have "to die for" views of the Bay. It was a lovely walk with lots of paper shops. (Yes Charissa & Trae, paper shops!) Of course I went in to all of them, touched each and every piece of paper and left empty handed. Our nice outing quickly turned sour when I looked up at the steep hill we had to climb to get back home.

I'm happy to report that I made it up but I think it's time for an afternoon nap.

Oh, and by the way, it's a lovely 14 degrees today. It doesn't feel like Christmas. It feels like summer.


No comments: