12.23.2007

The joys of flying


I don't think Norm and I can ever go to the Philippines because the 5 hour trek to San Francisco was pretty painful. The advantage to being small is the abundance of leg room but the disadvantage is always being stuck in the middle. Both arm rests were taken by Norm and my neighbour and of course my leg room was compromised as well because...well, you know how men sit. Luckily we ate before boarding because they were charging $6 for a "gourmet" sandwich. After two movies (Hairspray & Nanny Diaries) and a 5 minute nap we finally arrived in San Francisco. My first thought was - Wow, it's cold here. Thank goodness I went with my better judgement and brought my winter coat.

Today I anxiously await until Norm and James wake up. As always, I'm the first to sleep and the first to wake up. I'll have to adjust to the time difference. Waking up at 3:00 AM Pacific time is not a good thing.

(Btw, Sal - I am presently blogging from my cousin's MAC computer. I think I'm in love.)




2 comments:

trAe said...

Glad to hear you guys made it to Cali! I'm leaving this message to let you know I actually posted my first blog today. The site is still work in progress...stay tuned :)

Enjoy Christmas in Cali - we'll miss you guys this year!

trae619.blogspot.com

sally said...

MACs rule! I know, I check the apple website daily hoping for a sale! Let me know if there are any over there!! have fun in San Fran!