Just got around to uploading my pictures and thought I'd share some with you.

Baby Ella with Ate Seyla
Similarities:
Loud (typical Barrientos trait)
January birthdays
A love for animals (especially Cisco and Zoe)
They have their fathers wrapped around their fingers

This little fella is AJ - Mae's youngest boy.
He has a heavy hand that will knock the lights out of you. Determined. Silly. Just plain old cute.

This little fella thinks he's the King. The King of Lin Garden maybe.
Not so cute.

During the Santa parade clowns would come around and sell these noses. I tried to explain to Seyla that these noses will not stay on her little asian nose so of course she listened but I could tell she was sad when all the other kids got one. So I buckled and I bought her one. As you can see, Ninang was right. This is her holding her nose in place because it would not stay on. Poor thing. Next year I'll bring a rubber band to hold it in place.
No comments:
Post a Comment