What a busy work week (exhale)...
I ended this busy week with 3 work parties all held on Friday. The first one was held at the Sutton Hotel where we were treated to a guest speaker who emphasized how important it was to "smile". I'm not sure, but doesn't it take more muscles to frown? You know me, I'm lazy so I'd rather smile. The second party was held in our very own HR office where one of our VPs held a high tea. It was great - bite sized scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. What a great way to spend an afternoon. After work the cancer centre held our annual holiday party - Francis and I were the bartenders for the evening. I think he was a little surprised that I was able to carry a 24-pack of beer and was able to twist the caps off without hurting my precious hands. I'm tougher than I look. Small but mighty. (Right Sal?)
I know what you guys are thinking: That I get paid for partying at work. Well, it's about time! I've worked my buttocks off all year so as I wind down to the final moments of 2007 - I think I'll sit back and enjoy these few odd moments of not working at work.
12.08.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment