12.11.2007
The gift
This past weekend we met up with Cindy and Marcus to celebrate Christmas and apparently my birthday, too. We went to Moxie's which I remember to be similar to Kelsey's but when we got there it was poshy, sleek, and modern so we were worried that the prices would reflect that. Luckily it wasn't all that bad. Cindy and I shared a main dish as well as an appetizer that had the works - I love sharing because of the variety. I get bored easily if I were to order just plain old pasta. I'm a big fan of tapas - sharing plates - but only as long as you don't double dip! After dinner we exchanged Christmas gifts and she also included my birthday gift as well. You will never guess what she got me...a coach purse! I guess the word is out but just in case you guys are unclear: I love coach purses. See, who said buying for me was hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment